The Mobile Marketing Revolution Is Here!
Is Your Business Ready?
About Mobile Apps
Consumers use their mobile devices to find the information they want, as soon as they want it. They depend on the instant accessibility of mobile apps to quickly tell them what they need to know, so they can make their purchasing decisions and get on with what they’re doing.
Smart business owners understand the power and importance of mobile marketing to their bottom line. They use mobile apps to connect with customers, share relevant news, offer great deals, increase foot traffic, take reservations, and boost their revenues.Whether they deliver a service, sell products in a store, or run a successful restaurant, they know that having a mobile app is one of the most effective ways to reach their customers, whether they’re on the go or standing still.
Our mobile app solution is completely customizable, so we can design your app specifically around your business and how you want your customers to interact with you.
Here are just a few of our mobile app features:
Give customers turn-by-turn GPS directions directly to you business from anywhere in the world.
Send instant messages whenever you want. While only between 4% and 10% of emails get opened, push notifications are read 97% of the time.
Discounts and Coupons
Offer customers special discounts and coupons for using your app and being a loyal customer. Offers can be “unlocked” based on your own criteria.
Build viral buzz and get people talking about you fast with built-in sharing capabilities with Facebook, Twitter, and email.
Provide up-to-date information about all of your business events and specials with an easily customizable events calendar.
App Analytics Report
We track your daily, weekly, and monthly app downloads with our powerful built-in analytics capabilities.
Own Mobile Apps, And much more services!
Benefits of Mobile Marketing
• Nearly one in three adults in the UK now uses a smartphone, according to a report by the telecoms regulator Ofcom. The report also found that surfing the internet via mobile phones is the fastest growing mobile media activity with 1 million new users during the first quarter of 2010 (taking the total to 13.5 million, compared to 9 million in the first quarter of 2009)
• Data from network operators showed that 16 million people in the UK accessed the Internet from their mobile phone in December. They viewed a total of 6.7 billion pages and spent 4.8 billion minutes online. Source: Reuters
• Research by the Mobile Marketing Association and Lightspeed Reseach shows that almost 50% of respondents noticed advertisements in July 2010 that were delivered to their mobile phone. 32% of people who had seen an advert interacted or responded to it in the last month. Almost half of consumers who responded to Mobile advert reported purchasing its product or service.
• According to the CTIA / The Wireless Association (www.ctia.org) over 96% of phones in use in 2009 were capable of receiving SMS messaging. It is not surprising that Short Code campaigns are proven to be more effective than traditional marketing methods such as email or banner ads. SMS based campaigns achieve over a 90 percent opt-in rate, compared to 22.1 percent for email.
• Response rates are significantly greater than the traditional forms of advertising with the average SMS response rate typically ranging between 15 to 30 percent, compared to 5 percent for email and 2.61 percent for direct mail.
• Ofcom figures suggest that 97.5% of all text messages are read within five seconds of being received.
• Despite the increasing use of internet-based communications services such as social networking sites and instant messaging, the numbers of text messages sent by mobile users continued to climb, growing by nearly one-third to 104.4 billion messages in 2009 (representing an average of over four a day for every person in the UK), a faster rate of growth than in 2008 (24.8%) but on a similar level to annual growth between 2005 and 2007 (See below). Meanwhile, the volume of MMS grew by just 5.8% during 2009 to around half a billion messages.
Click Here To Contact Us Today For More Information